Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with Teays Valley Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Hurricane.
In Hurricane, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help you save energy in the warmer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The system is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your home in Hurricane – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Hurricane, give us a call at 304-760-5088 or schedule a free appointment.