How many times have you left the house realizing you forgot to alter the temperature or close the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your house from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and warns you and Teays Valley Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Hurricane to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To find out more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Teays Valley Service Experts in Hurricane at 304-760-5088.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy