Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your house.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were informed of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical fumes, microbes, mold, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, uneasiness in your home, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus difficulties.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Teays Valley Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 304-760-5088
or arrange your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the amount of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Teays Valley Service Experts can help! There are many possibilities for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or destroy all the bothersome airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options vary from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how well your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Protect your investment. Improved air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Teays Valley Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 304-760-5088
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.