With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your standard tank heater. Seriously! We have provided the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – We’ve all felt it. The stabbing pain of cold water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the exact amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also require less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Teays Valley Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.