The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which subjects them to a large assortment of potential problems.
These malfunctions are frequently minor enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they might hamper energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues get worse, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are annoyances and costs you could avoid with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this routine service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance dissolves your warranty. Dedicating a short amount on a tune-up now might help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Identifies Small Issues Ahead of Time
Avoiding major issues in the first place is the ideal method to help your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively review and lubricate vital internal components. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are repaired as they begin.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance can reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Teays Valley Service Experts offers a variety of membership plans drafted to suit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we often accommodate a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Teays Valley Service Experts Expert driving to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our Maintenance+ plan comes with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+ plan also includes 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual check for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to additional benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 304-760-5088 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.