Your HVAC system’s health is critical, because it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of problems.
Often troubles are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these problems progress, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s headaches and expenses that you might have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the chance of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working properly, you might wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Finds little troubles early. Blocking expensive problems from taking place in the first place is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the opportunity to thoroughly examine and lubricate critical internal components. And it also provides time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money over time if issues are fixed as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Frequently this creates an increase to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could enjoy reduced utility expenses, as well as knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is operating properly, it may last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Teays Valley Service Experts
Regular maintenance is critical, especially since it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly energy prices.* But with Teays Valley Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that match your individual needs. All our memberships are full of special benefits supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to budget-friendly, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for emergency repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying more if you require our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have a few other most-loved perks of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often facing a large volume of service calls. With a Teays Valley Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is important all the more. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on each visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and enjoy extra perks by signing up for one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our pros can help you find the matching plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 304-760-5088 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.