No matter what the climate outside in Hurricane, the temperature in your space dictates how comfortable it will seem. Find the right temp and your rooms will feel like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t working the right way, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
Take time for an in-depth look at the manner you’re handling your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a poor performer. Try this quick quiz from Teays Valley Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is coming up fast in Hurricane. How do you get your AC ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Bring in the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Ask my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a new one?
- Allow my contractor to select one and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most intricate system available in Hurricane.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to examine it.
- Forget about it and pray it goes away.
Now check your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to find out how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Annual Maintenance While changing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are important tasks to help out your equipment for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is necessary to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will perform a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency Expert will keep an eye out for more severe headaches for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Choose an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained home comfort systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that vital service to homes at no added cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system transition. Well-maintained HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they greatly change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re observing a regular escalation in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is probably going on with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you notice a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left unchecked it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and irritation. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!