We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Hurricane homeowners often call Teays Valley Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your Hurricane home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Teays Valley Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Teays Valley Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Hurricane at 304-760-5088 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.