We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues Hurricane homeowners often call Teays Valley Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your Hurricane home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Teays Valley Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Teays Valley Service Experts of Hurricane at 304-760-5088 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.