Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Teays Valley Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.