Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call Teays Valley Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.