White Christmases may not be a typical occurrence in Florida but that doesn’t dissuade the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from joining in the holiday spirit. For a few years now, the Florida centers have given discounts on seasonal tune-ups in exchange for an offering to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are providing no-charge HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a new, non-wrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holidays. The complete list of involved centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our team has extended this wonderful offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Southeast Regional Director of Service Experts. “We’ve collected hundreds of toys and helped our customers save money, while ensuring that their homes are comfortable during the chaotic holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida locations, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also provided discounts on Precision tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To find out how you can assist Toys For Tots this holiday season or to discover a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.