Summer has officially arrived in Hurricane and the last thing you need is your AC failing during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Teays Valley Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD annually for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most general AC tune-ups will entail calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and blower motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with Teays Valley Service Experts
When you call Teays Valley Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as an extensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Check system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Teays Valley Service Experts in Hurricane is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 304-760-5088 today!