Summer has made its way to Hurricane and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s AC from failing with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Teays Valley Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD every year for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most general AC tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the performance of the blower belt and blower motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with Teays Valley Service Experts
When you call Teays Valley Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as an extensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Examine equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Teays Valley Service Experts in Hurricane is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 304-760-5088 today!