Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s not uncommon to begin thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes certain that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the team at Teays Valley Service Experts are here to make scheduling easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 304-760-5088 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.