Your HVAC equipment is an investment in your home. Guard it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive HVAC service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything out of pocket for parts or labor. This shields your wallet from costly unexpected service calls. When you contact us for repairs, you’ll enjoy a quick response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll assure you’re pleased with our Expert repairs through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Every time our Experts are at your place, we’ll do an in-depth inspection of your system. This allows us to discover any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will help you save on those products as well.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any comfort troubles in your residence. This way, you can make a knowledgeable conclusion on repair or replacement.
This membership also includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a couple of advantages to having this detailed repair finished.
5 Advantages of Routine HVAC Checkups
- Restores efficiency that may save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Identifies small issues before they cause expensive malfunctions.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
Every unit tune-up includes a 29-point visual check plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat adjustment
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Inspecting A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capability and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Routine Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits