It’s not difficult to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important priority we’re thinking about at Teays Valley Service Experts.
That’s because annual work delivers a lot of perks for your unit, like enhanced efficiency and a reduced possibility for breakdowns. You can receive these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough check of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your residence. This could help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance delivers lots of advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Pinpoints little troubles before they cause pricey breakdowns.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This work is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your system to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety devices
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To begin, give our Experts a call at 304-760-5088. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.