It’s simple to not remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Teays Valley Service Experts.
That’s because annual work delivers a lot of perks for your unit, such as better efficiency and a reduced likelihood for issues. You can have these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough examination of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your residence. This could help you make a smart choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance delivers lots of advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Discovers little issues before they cause pricey breakdowns.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This checkup is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your unit to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To begin, give our Experts a call at 304-760-5088. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.