Professional AC Installation in Hurricane Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you need AC installation in Hurricane, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody put in your new unit.
That’s where the pros from Teays Valley Service Experts arrive. Besides the fact we have the experience and certification to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 304-760-5088 to set your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle hints that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to problems. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start preparing for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to trim your electrical expenses. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to save on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At Teays Valley Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the recommended model for your home. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure proper sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other heating and cooling location in Hurricane? Here are a couple of the steps we take on installation day.
When our professional technicians are at your residence, you can feel confident they’ll install your new unit for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll have your house and backyard in look-alike condition as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the hook-up work requires us to walk inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your carpet from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your floors shielded from debris all through our services.
- Outstanding service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This means they’ve completed exhaustive schooling to earn the most desirable technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go through an installation checklist throughout the process to make sure each individual seemingly minor detail is covered. We’ll also ensure your unit is operating properly and meets local ordinances before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to operate your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Periodic communication—We’ll communicate how installation is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be done.