A popping disturbance is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This occurs when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork may create other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Excessive noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth within ducts
Get in touch with a qualified company in Hurricane, like Teays Valley Service Experts, to examine your house’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.