A popping disturbance is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This occurs when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork might lead to other ventilation and air quality troubles, such as:
- Excessive noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth inside ducts
Get in touch with a qualified company in Hurricane, like Teays Valley Service Experts, to look at your house’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.