We Support Our Furnace Installation in Hurricane With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just repair and maintain heaters, we also provide outstanding furnace installation in Hurricane.
What makes our skilled services a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve developed our method over the years.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve received the most important technical achievement in HVAC. They also are part of continuing industry and product learning to discover the greatest ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality offerings that we provide you with time to think about it—a year, in fact.
Call us at 304-760-5088 to set your furnace installation today.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know right when your heating system is starting to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will start to give you clues that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, many furnaces survive for about 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too regularly, even if you routinely replace the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to resolve, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and may even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Teays Valley Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 304-760-5088 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your home from any mud we might bring in. We put down drop cloths surrounding the installation location to prevent messes.
- Pro labor—Our Experts have obtained some of the best respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go through a checklist to double-check your furnace is running properly before we go.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently go beyond expectations, for the highest quality service anyplace.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Teays Valley Service Experts
Need an additional reason to purchase a heater from Teays Valley Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on suitable furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 304-760-5088 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.