Plumbing is a vital component of your everyday life, even if you don’t think about it. From your shower down to your water heater, you want your plumbing operating correctly so you can move on with the day. Teays Valley Service Experts can handle it through expert plumbing service in Hurricane, so you can think about other tasks.
Our Experts have encountered and worked on every plumbing issue in the book. We can help get your home back to normal—regardless of your system throws at you. Give us a call at 304-760-5088 or contact us online to set up your appointment today.
Our work is endorsed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* So you can rest assured that our Experts will be there for you from the second we begin work until it’s complete.
Signs There’s a Water Leak in Your Hurricane Home
Even though leaks are one of the most frequently seen reasons we’re called to houses, it turns out to be remarkably challenging to locate the origin and correct the issue yourself. Here are some signs it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Rising water charges, but no noticeable swell in water use
- Walls or floors feel soft
- Reddish water or rust stains in sinks
- Soil erosion around your home’s foundation
- Noisy, shaking pipes If you’re finding any of these headaches, it’s time to ask for help. The sooner we can look at the problem and create a solution, the more likely it is that you’ll move to bypass more expensive problems or large-scale water damage.