We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Hurricane
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Teays Valley Service Experts can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not realize they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Hurricane sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Teays Valley Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the expertise, training and ability to take care of everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer back up or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you realize there’s trouble. Stopping it before it gets out of control can help you avoid costly loss to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they expand into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste correctly.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Teays Valley Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and correct bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Teays Valley Service Experts today at 304-760-5088 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We sell excellent equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*